Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ode to Spring!

Hi All!
Sorry, I have been MIA for so long! Two Fridays ago we had nasty storms with horrible tornado's. First to all the families that lost  love-one's and everything they own in these storm's my prays go out to you!! We were lucky with no one hurt or major damage.  
With everything going on  I didn't even paint my nails last week at all. So on a brighter note! I felt like a happy spring mani!

I used Rimmel London's - Mocha fever as the base coat. Pure Ice - Splash and A tan no name polish for this mani! Hope you like it!





9 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you back and in one piece with a cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this mani looks cute, and hope everyone will be better over there.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous! Thoughts and prayers for everyone affected in the area..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry to hear about the tornadoes!! My best to everyone there!!
    Your nails are gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering where you were, sorry about the tornadoes, god bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I don't blow way! Storms are horrible here lately!

      Delete
  6. I love the base color you used, these are really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king
    play bazaar Dil toot gaya to ab kya intajaar karu,
    Tu hi bata ki tujhe aur kitna pyaar karu.

    ReplyDelete