Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nail Tag!

Hi All!
I have been tagged! By the wonderful Nails Like Lace, Nails and Stuff and Art Evolve!

The rules are:
Answer the 10 questions
Pass this tag onto 5 bloggers
Make sure the bloggers you tagged know about this!

1. How many polishes do you have?
92, I know sad =( But ask how many acrylic paints I have!

2. What is your favourite brand of polish?
Pure Ice and Wet n Wild

3. Do you like crackle nail polish or do you hate it?
I love it! But I like it over a clear coat

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
Wow hmm, Probably Maybelline

5. If you were to have your own nail polish line, what would you call it?
Vitreous Hue

6. What nail polish colour does not compliment you?
My polishes say thanks you every time I use them

7. What nail polish colours do compliment you?
Ok, sometimes I forget to thank them! But I love them all!

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
Paint brush and Acrylic paint! Awesome friends!

9. What was the best nail polish gift you've ever received?
When I was a kid and got my first Wet n Wild. Which I still have

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.

- Amber from Nails like lace- A great friend and blogger with an amazing take on nail design! Thank you for passing this tag to me!

-Shannara from Nails and Stuff- She is so sweet! A very awesome blogger! I'm so glad she found me so I could find her! She has the best nail decals ever! Thank you for passing this tag to me!

-Ashesela from Art Evolve- She said we didn't have to give her a speech! haha So I'm gonna call her BOB!
-BOB- Is an amazing artist! So sweet and it shows in her nail art! Aways Down playing how good she really is. Thank you for passing this tag to me!

I pass this too:

Oje Sihirbazi Polish Wizard
Wickless & Polished!
Paint That Nail
Obsessed with Glitter
Polish Art Addiction

8 comments:

  1. Haha! My nail polishes thank me every time I use them! That's the best! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha, I was just coming here to tell you I tagged you in mine, too! :P

    http://quartkneeex3.blogspot.com/2011/12/nail-polish-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahh!!! Thank you for your kind comments, they are so sweet. ^-^ This was really fun to read!! :D 92 polishes isn't sad at all! And I love acrylic paint so much too!! :D

    -Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also tagged you for the Nail Polish tag, but i see you go it covered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thankful to everyone that tagged me! I love passing it to blog that I love to read!

    BOB- ha ha your so funny!

    ReplyDelete