Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Blues!

Hi all!

It is the middle of the week and almost the weekend! I felt the need to use alot of colors this time. For the base coat I used one of my oldies Cover Girl NailSlicks - Misty Mauve. The rest are Nail Savvy - Berry Blue, NYC - East Village, and Pure Ice - Splash.. I started off with  the wave look on my Index finger. I just didn't really like it. So I kinda flipped it to just the tips. HA i'm not sure I like that either. Not sure if it the colors or the designs.  Thank god for acetone! No commitment!





7 comments:

  1. I love the tips, shiny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!!! I love what you did with the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the wave is big on your index finger then recedes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen, I just wasn't feeling this mani much! Maybe it made me sea sick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see what you were going for and I think it's pretty the blues look just like waves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is So creative! I love the final look!

    ReplyDelete